The mission of the Internet World Health
Research Center (IWHRC) is to harness the power of technology to
reach those most in need with effective interventions that can be
administered via the Internet or via a mobile device.
- To contribute to the reduction of global health disparities
- To develop evidence-based self-help Internet and mobile-based
interventions and to make them available to anyone around the
world at no cost
- To conduct innovative eHealth and mHealth research
The Mood Screener study is now available in Arabic. Take a look
here: Mood Screener.
A few recent publications by IWHRC researchers:
IWHRC now has a listserv! The address is: IWHRC@listsrv.ucsf.edu
- Gross, M. S., Liu, N. H., Muñoz, R. F., Contreras, O.,
& Leykin, Y. (2014). Using Google AdWords for international
multilingual recruitment to health research websites. Journal of
Medical Internet Research. 16, e18. http://www.jmir.org/2014/1/e18/
- Barrera, A. Z., Kelman, A. R., & Muñoz, R. F. (2014).
Keywords to recruit Spanish- and English-speaking participants:
evidence from an online postpartum depression randomized
controlled trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 16, e6. http://www.jmir.org/2014/1/e6/
To join this listserv, please contact